Wednesday, December 14, 2011

BFF ????

BFF ????capital latter 'H' ?oh that one .WHY?? miss him ?? why u asking me that question .only me know that i miss him or not .so don't kept asking me that question .kenape la kepale otak aku ni asik tanye soalan yang same .ermmm ..im tired to heard the slow voice from my head  .it kept asking me the same question .i knew that u know that i miss him so much so stop asking me the question .im tell u for stop asking me so please stop !!!

if u asking me the question ,and who want to asking him the question ??or he same like me .are he miss me .what do u think ?what about ME ??why u asking me back .aku tanye die .die tanye aku balik .ok ..i think that he never miss me .never and ever .aku je yang rindu dekat die kot .i think so .


...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

No comments: